Meet people from all over the World
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: What's your real life personality like?  (Read 5390 times)

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
What's your real life personality like?
« on: April 03, 2009, 03:02:57 AM »

I'm assuming that most of us here don't know any members personally, so I thought I'd ask:  How would you describe your real life personality?  What do you think you're like (or what do people tell you about yourself)?  

Just thought this would be an interesting question to throw out. :)
Sheet Music Plus Homepage

Magness

• A Thousand Pages
  • Simple truth miscalled Simplicity
    • My Gallery of Horrors! XD
Re: What's your real life personality like?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 08:35:56 AM »

How would I describe my real life personality?

Well, I am (in my opinion):
Beatlefreak, big misic lover, animefreak (fan of Japanese animation aka anime), idler, dreamer, mangaka (it's the one who draws manga-comics), computer maniac, pacifist, loser, hippie, liberal conservative and melancoly sanguine. I'd love to travel in the time.. (grin)
I'm lonely, lazy, tired, unhappy, hopeless, miserable, regretful, loveless, emotional, jealous, a bit angry, hysterical, a bit crazy, furious, nervous, anxious and so on and so fourth (grin)

Other people often tell me that I'm extremely talented. It's false, I'm not really talented (grin)
They also tell me that in some cases I'm very strange 'cause I don't like easy ways to do something (true (grin))
Stop the Earth spinning round, I'll get out of it!!

DaveRam

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:23 AM »

People who know me say i'm an easy going laid-back sort of person.
I have a sense of humour .
Downside i can be moody and stubborn sometimes .

Kevin

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 11:07:19 AM »

Same as my DM personality.
I think people are the worst judges of themselves (Hitler probably thought of himself as a nice, well rounded kind of guy.)
I drive my girlfriend mad. She says I can never answer a question with a simple reply. I think she'd say I'm pretentious, pedantic, lazy, (over reliant on brackets) but excellent in the sack.
don't follow leaders

tkitna

• That Means a Lot
  • I'm a Moondog,,,,,are you?
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 12:03:37 PM »

I'm quiet, subdued, moody, and in general,,,a people hater. I blame it on my wife. 20 years with that woman and she's wore me down. I'm a beaten man.

An Apple Beatle

• That Means a Lot
  • Be yourself, no matter what they say.
    • The studio
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 12:50:56 PM »

Quote from: 185
Same as my DM personality.
I think people are the worst judges of themselves (Hitler probably thought of himself as a nice, well rounded kind of guy.)
I drive my girlfriend mad. She says I can never answer a question with a simple reply. I think she'd say I'm pretentious, pedantic, lazy, (over reliant on brackets) but excellent in the sack.

your honesty hold no bounds and I like it. heheh ;)
http://www.4sitemusic.com
USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON THIS FORUM! CLICK HERE!

Andy Smith

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

me well...

i'm beatles crackers, obssesed with music, reading, and writing, deep thinker, dosen't talk a lot, people say i have
an odd sense of humor but i don't laugh out loud. i like to be on my own alot, don't like to be around a lot of
people. i do have aspergers syndrome which causes a lot of these things so it is hard for me to understand or
realte to people.

Turn off your mind, Relax and float downstream. It is not dying

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 09:52:38 PM »

People who don't know me well think I'm very quiet and shy, and it's a bit true, I don't like talking to people I don't know.  However, around friends and family, I can be an opinionated chatterbox.  At worst I can be quite serious and grumpy, but at best I like having fun, being silly, and making people laugh.  I've been told that I have a very dry sense of humor.  I also think I can be quirky and mischievous.

Overall, I am an introverted person.  I like being alone, and that probably has a lot to do with growing up as an only child.  But that's not to say I don't like being with friends, but I value having my personal space as well.   :)

Mrs Lennon

• A Thousand Pages
  • Standing or Sitting When Not Lying Down
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 12:20:06 AM »

Quote from: 1620
I've been told that I have a very dry sense of humor.  

Get out, I've been told the same! 'Dry humor' or 'dry wit' they say. Others say I have a sarcastic humor. Some even say my humor is almost caustic. I'll probably never know what mah humor really is as long as people keep changing their minds on it. My friends say that I'm loud, but that's basically when me and them are goofing around. Otherwise, I'm not very loud. When I'm in a cruddy mood I can be a royal pain in the butt; nasty, smart alec remarks, it is NOT cool. People say that I am a weirdo, but this doesn't bother me. I'm pretty lazy. I don't really care what I wear as long as it's comfortable, I'm not the fashion obsessed type. Uhh... that's pretty much it.  :)
Music is like candy; you throw away the rappers.

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 12:26:53 AM »

Mrs. Lennon, you sound very much like me.  Well, I'm not overly loud and I can only play two instruments.   ;D  But other than that, I can be a smart aleck too.  If I really don't like certain people, they'll always be the butt of my jokes (in private)...  And I'm not very fashion-obsessed either.  I've always been a tomboy when it comes to clothing.

colleengirl95

• Getting Better
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 07:36:35 AM »

Well i'm very talkative, active, a bit loud, hyper that is if i'm with people i know well but what my classmates think of me is that i'm very literary and quiet . My parents and family members think i'm very funny, hyper and loves to eat :). I'm not really into sports but i play basketball... track and field i guess. I don't like wearing dresses or skirts that much and i don't like high-heeled shoes either.  What i don't like about me is that i can't express my feelings too well. I'm a music lover too... i i'm childish for my brothers because i watch Dora The Explorer and Blues Clues. Anyways i guess i'm a happy person :)
[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums

HeyJude18

• A Thousand Pages
  • "Love and Peace are eternal" - John Lennon
    • le blog
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2009, 09:59:37 PM »

hm.  I'm not really sure what my real life personality's like, I wouldn't say that it's that different from my personality on here.  I love my friends, I love science and I love the Beatles...  Oddly enough my facebook personality is not even exactly like my real personality, I guess my real self is only shown in my blog...

RAIN-ed on: July 17, 2010; STARR-strucked: July 23, 2010; PAUL-inated: August 8, 2010

JimmyMcCullochFan

• A Thousand Pages
  • Wino Junko
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 11:11:00 AM »

I am very shy & quiet. I am a person of few words and I'm pretty easy going and mellow. I tend to keep to myself alot...I enjoy reading, writing, photography and video making. I love history, music and sports. Hm.. what else?

freakchic9

• A Thousand Pages
  • =D
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 08:52:20 PM »

I'm very unpredictable, loud, hyper, easily amused, easily distracted, and I tend to go with the flow with exception.

8)
<|\
 |
 ^

Too cool, yah?

Sondra

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2009, 01:33:57 AM »

I don't know how anyone could really explain their "real life" personality. I mean, we're usually the last ones to know what we're really like.

pc31

• Sun King
  • WE SOUL OUR SOULS FOR ROCK AND ROLL!!!!
    • the moondogs
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 01:37:34 AM »

well speak for yourself sister!! me i know!!! i'm really an a**hole....check it out bob dylan meets the beatles
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybI34Z_ZHbo&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybI34Z_ZHbo&amp;NR=1</a>

Penny Lane

• A Thousand Pages
  • Paulinate me
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 04:47:26 AM »

Quote from: 216
I don't know how anyone could really explain their "real life" personality. I mean, we're usually the last ones to know what we're really like.
v
Quote from: 1620
What do you think you're like (or what do people tell you about yourself)?  

;)

Today my mom told me she thinks I can be very sweet.  Awww.  :P

HeatherBoo

• A Thousand Pages
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 01:57:35 AM »

I have been described as a social butterfly, a free spirit, open-minded, funny, sometimes moody, occasionally stubborn when I really believe in something, and the devil with angel wings  8)
<br />

Joost

• That Means a Lot
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2009, 10:32:22 AM »

Because I had some arguments with some people on this board it may seem like I'm a bit short-tempered and easily offended, but that's absolutely not what I am in real life. For as far as I know I have no enemies and I don't think I've ever been in a heated argument with anyone (with my parents of course, but that's a given, right?). I guess you just misunderstand and get misunderstood more easily on the internet than in real life.

Octie

• A Thousand Pages
  • It's sunshine life for me...
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2009, 11:44:01 AM »

Generally I'm a shy, quiet type... I'm actually more shy around people in "real life" than I am on here, haha ;D But around my family I'm more relaxed/outgoing/silly.
I absolutely love my family, and I love my friends too. My sister (KE) is my best friend :)
I have a bad habit of getting worried/nervous easily... one of my friends always tells me to stop panicking ;D
I've been told that I'm reliable. I've also been told that I'm "too nice", coz I can be a bit of a pushover, haha.
I tend to study a lot, and I actually like studying. I don't like tests though... and I really don't like time/word limits!
I love drawing, but I can't really draw. Wish I could...
I've got a major thing for nostalgia... I love remembering things, especially old cartoons :)
And I'm as weird in real life as I seem on here... probably even weird-er ;D
I'd ask my friends to come and see... an Octopus's Garden with me ^___^
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.253 seconds with 102 queries.