1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - This wins for me based on the awesomeness of the album version, as well as the acoustic demo, and the LOVE versions combined. They are all amazing, and enhance each other, and goes to show that no matter how it was going to be recorded by the Beatles, it was going to be a masterpiece.
2. Here Comes the Sun - A very close second for me
3. Something - It wouldn't be any other top 3 for me.
4. Piggies - what I think is one of Harrison's catchiest, and unjustly-hated songs.
5. Long, Long, Long - Very close between this and "It's All Too Much." A year ago, I would have easily put the latter in my top 4 Harrisongs, but I am finding the song hasn't grown much on me with time, whereas "Long, Long, Long" has. Also, I give it extra points how amazing it sounds in Mono (as would have been originally intended by Harrison)
Honorable mentions: "It's All Too Much," "I Me Mine," "Old Brown Shoe," "If I Needed Someone," "Think for Yourself," "The Inner Light," "I Need You," "Not Guilty" (demo), "You Know What to Do" (demo)